Friday, October 06, 2006

Today, Its All About Me

I'm a little under the weather tonight and I don't feel like thinking too much, so today my featured Etsy shop is mine - MLR Studio. I opened my shop in June 2006, but really didn't pay it any reall attention until mid September. Now I am addicted.

MLR Studio started out as my line of handcrafted jewelry. To date, I have really only featured OOAK and limited edition items on Etsy. These items feature rich colors, plus vinage, natural and handmade pendants and lots of recycled and found objects. I specialize in custom designs and revivals of old and tired jewelry. My creations are appropriate for almost any age and can work for special occasion, every day or "just because". One of my favorite items on Etsy right now is this PMC pendant made from an abandoned wasp nest.

In late 2006 MLR Studio will feature my new accessories and gift lines, in addition to several new jewelry collections. These items will be available just in time for holiday shopping, so check back often. New items are listed everyday.

No comments: