Thursday, October 05, 2006

Felting

I want to start felting. But, I just can't fit another category of crafts into my studio right now. So when I say that I am so jealous of Tara the Etsy shopowner responsible for Funky by Tara you'll know why when you visit her shop.

While her bio states that jewelry is Tara's passion, her shop leaves one with the impression that her current passion is felting. Tara is self taught and from the looks of the items she has listed at Etsy, she is a very good student. The items at Funky by Tara range from accessories items like felted acron earrings and card cases to houseware items such as felted bowls, and my favorite, a felted lidded jar, all in the colors of autumn. Her prices are great and she encourages special orders. I cant wait to see what she lists next.

No comments: