Saturday, October 07, 2006

Etsy Alchemy Is Disable

It appears that in preparation for v2 of Etsy, due this fall, the Alchemy feature on Etsy has been disable on a temporary basis. This has caused me to have a bad day, because I have done more than half of my business over the past month from Alchemy bids.

What is Alchemy you ask? Alchemy is a place on Etsy where anyone can go and request to have almost anything custom made. Buyers ask for things to be made and any Etsy seller can bid to make them. Once the buyer decides on a seller and the seller accepts the project, its a go. It is a great tool for newbies at Etsy to find some business that hopefully becomes repeat business. I just sent off three Alchemy projects this week and I have three more in the pipeline.

So, please, please, please Etsy ADMIN, bring back Alchemy very soon.

No comments: